Wednesday, February 23, 2005

thousands of public servants who devote themselves to the task every day aren’t working wonders all the time


Ms. Brook:

“thousands of public servants who devote themselves to the task every day aren’t working wonders all the time”

I think I could say that and be genuine really I do it is not destructive or ignorant, thank you very much but it is a considered opinion based upon personal experience and research.

My children are educated at home for about a thousand bucks a year any more money would really help. My mother is a teacher so I know about the trials of that group of people- but you know the people who work at Wal-mart and convenience stores have a bad time too and you are not getting all high and mighty to help them are you?

Teachers know what they are doing - that is why it is so hard to keep the good ones in public schools because they know- I know quite a few ex-teachers I would never want to work for that system not if you paid me a king’s ransom and sent me to the Academy Awards as a guest of Cris Rock. or as much as they pay the bureaucrats who work for the department of education or at USC for that matter - well I may work for USC as a bureaucrats because I would not have to do much I could be one of the three or four vice-presidents of Student Affairs maybe be in charge of the video monitoring of the dormitories – hmmmmmmm you got me thinking there.

What I am saying is that you are pandering my dear. Pander pander pander.

t\\\\\\\\\\S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.