Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I need an copy editor

One of the cool things about having a blog is that you can post things that no one reads. Unfortunatly without a god copy editor your works look unfinished and have the credibilty of Bill Clinton at a Teen Pregnancy summit. I asked my wife to take the job as she once took a Copy Editing class at the University of South Carolina. She said

"I home school your children all day plus take care of a sick parokeet and live in this old mill house next to train derailment site with you as my husband and you want me to spend time on your internet thingy what ever it is. I have to re-learn high school algebra do you want to help grade her math?"

She read it and laughed she thought it was funny. This is the same reacition I have to the way she cuts my hair - she likes it - I guess maybe that is all that matters I make my wife laugh. She wont do any copy editing though so I am stuck with raw un edited blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.