Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Squirrel Traping

I have been trapping squirrels and moving them - Like Andrew Jackson of 20 dollar fame accross the great river - where brother Redtailed hawk likes to have dinner. There I set them free so far I have ethnically clensed my yard of all but two of them most wilely - these are the ObiWan and Yoda the remenents of the Order of the Tree Rodent. I will crush this rebellion. I sense an Excuse to Purchase - I have been waiting for this now I can push it through the Senate - my own personal Hillary Clinton anti-gun as she may be the wify will have to relent to the presure to aquire a weapon of Mass Squirrel destruction. I will have the Air Rifle - which I will purchase from Wal-Mart or Amazon.com which are next to the automatic spellers which this blog thingy does not have

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.