Monday, June 27, 2005

The Smiths - How soon is Now

Meat is Murder
I agree with this mans view:

Eating meat is truly murder - not just murder, but premeditated murder. This is not an exaggeration. It is an axiom. Anyone who eats meat consumes about 4,000 animals during the course of his or her lifetime.

Oh how true. How much delite in savoring the pain and suffering of an animal as the pan sizzils the sausage so mashed and mucked about in the pan. The thinly sliced bacon the juices popping in the pan. I am hungry already.

I am a serial killer - I have personally killed animals myself to satisfy my lust my desire for death is overwhelming. I see animals with little parsley stalk next to them and I am happy. I makes me happy in a way that is just.



Wait I need my medical marijuana....

There much better now

animals are people two you know. better to let a puppy live than to make puppy chow out of them.. I say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.