Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Bryan Adams sucks

It is true I have to admit it - I was trying to kill some time last night and I typed bryan instead of Ryan and I thought I had hit the motherload of all Ryan Adams torrents - I go 12 albums of Byran Adams in just 4 hours - it took me thirty five seconds to flush them all down the recycle bin. I almost choked when I relized my mistake. It was like burning fire in my bowels the hot embarassment of Bryan Adams. Oh my sweet Allah in a hamster cage It felt bad. I will admit I am an idiot I never claimed to be anything other than "whole stupid" but expecting to hear Ryan Adams and vice versa hearing Bryan Adams - well it was like I had gone to sleep in Columbia and woke up in Baghdad next to Riverbend Wooooo help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.