Tuesday, November 22, 2005

E.J. Dionne Jr. is a selfish man

Bring Democracy to Congress:
"The current leadership in Congress simply refuses to revisit any of the tax cuts it has passed since President Bush took office. On the contrary, the leaders plan to push through $70 billion in tax cuts after Thanksgiving, including dividend and capital gains reductions that go overwhelmingly to the wealthiest Americans."

You know if our democracy fails it will be because people figured out how to vote themselves money from the treasury. If he really wants to pay more money for government then he can. There is a box he can check on his 1040ez. In the real world it is called shareware if you really like it pay for it -

I could care less if these wealthy people get to keep more money - hell they pay really for the whole government anyway. So what, it is their money... They get it it belongs to them.

The federal government needs less money not more less money. War would be better - we would have to have a really really good reason - like Isreal had already used up all its nukes or something so all we can do is really mess up a place rather than go and try to fancy pants.

It is like this .. If an intruder breaks into my house I am to poor to be able to purchase a Taser or even a real gun all I have is a shovel - that means if I catch someone in my house I have to beat them unconscious which takes more work and is harder on the intruder but I do not have to go to Wal-mart and spend 350 on a shotgun. We need to think more like this and less like someone with to much money and time on their hands...

And if E.J. Dionne Jr. wants to come by my house and take some of my money he can get a kiss from The Spade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.