Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Homeschool scholars - Concord Monitor Online - Concord, NH 03301

Home-school scholars - Concord Monitor Online - Concord, NH 03301

This is a great idea, one I wish somebody would do here where I live. I have had this same idea for a long while and it figures prominantly in my Lottery fantasies... I used to go to hobby shops and comic book stores they have rooms for gaming and fan club meetings.

I would like to see building with rooms and a play ground. Or a farm out in the country something that would be a great place to learn and for local tutors to have a place outside of their homes to teach.

What really is awful about this is that the National Public School System could be doing something similar. But education is not the top priority for any government agency - it is political control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.