Thursday, November 17, 2005

Washington Post posts a fluffy

Ignoring the Facts:

"but it is even more deeply irresponsible to rewrite the history of how history was rewritten in the first place."

Ewwww What is that smell? It is the smell of indigestible news matter. Why say one thing when you can say the exact opposite with confusion? Help help me understand - oh I see we now have two versions of the facts - one supports the war the other makes the war unsupportable. What is the point?

I know As long as the caliphate is not created in the middle east we will have a better world.

As long as the caliphate is not created in North America I can have my topless Jennifer Anniston GQ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.