Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stacey's Painted into a Little Corner of the World:

Stacey's Little Corner of the World: Female vs. Male

"I was just reading an article about men posting political opinions more than women and a variety of opinions for why. I agree with a lot of them until I read someone writing that Ann Coulter was intelligent. I think she gets hairbleach induced hallucinations and speaks in tongue, not the religious kind but the forked kind."

Stacey:

Now you messin with Ann Coulter.

Unfortunately you have painted your self into a corner by doing the very same thing you criticize.

I have no idea why people are not completely captivated by Ms. Coulter. She has way of being funny by saying things. That is usually a way that people are funny - often times.

Also you said hair bleach induced hallucinations - this is not funny especially to people who make their livliehoods from hair bleach. Like my dear friend Sally who was sitting in a support group just last Sunday night with a disembodied head in her lap. I thought I was having an hallucination but in reality it was only a Cosmotological learning tool.

Please in the future leave the trash talking to the people with proper qualifications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.