Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection: PriceRitePhoto: Abusive Bait and Switch Camera Store

Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection: PriceRitePhoto: Abusive Bait and Switch Camera Store

Hello? Yeah let me talk to Steve, yeah Ill hold. (muffle muffle) Hey turn that crap down I'm on the frickin phone..

Yeah Stevo thank you for your order placed on PriceRiteBeatings.com I saw you have a problem with some queer out in San Francisco..;. huh, - Yeah I know I watch Oprah sometimes were not supposed to use that word, How do I know? He freakin lives in San Francisco and takes pictures of flowers and gophers kissing each other. Hey I did not call you up because I wanted to talk about human sexuality.

Sure - how many fractures? You want two black eyes - that is extra. Listen I know we quoted you that lowball price and that particular salesman has been re-educated - if you know what I mean. Uh huh Listen my people are real good they work out. You know they Rollerblade and listen to that trance music all the time. boompa boompa you know what I mean? Sure Sure

Listen you need to throw in some insurance in case he knows kung foo or some sh*t that would wreck the whole thing you know. I would still have to charge you full price even if he took out my ninja trained monkey boys.

What you want to send your own boys out there? What from New York they wouldn't be able to find the freakin ocean in that town.

What you want to cancel the order?

Well we have cancellation fee that we charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.